NEW BOHEMIA SUPER BOWL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. The “New Bohemia Super Bowl Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
3. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on October 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on January 21, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
4. Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Buy a Bud Light from New Bohemia on Sundays during NFL Football Games and follow the instructions to complete the registration form and submit an online entry (an “Entry”). (b) To enter without participating send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to New Bohemia Super Bowl Sweepstakes, 220 S 6th St., Suite 1200, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Sponsor’s designated official judging organization's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. No other forms of entry are valid.
Message and data rates may apply should you choose to access the Website via your mobile phone or other Web-enabled device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Each entry must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of entries, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all entries will be deemed invalid and prize won shall be forfeited.
5. New Bohemia (“Sponsor), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of sweepstakes management and will not be returned.
6. Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about January 24, 2018 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value.
7. The Grand Prize will be awarded (time permitting). The potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is at least 21 years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is 21 years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting). Winner’s guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end of the Sweepstakes Period and will be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within three (3) days of winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
8. Employees and the immediate families of employees of New Bohemia, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families; and, the NFL Entities (as defined below) are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner.
9. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission by Sponsor and the NFL Entities (as defined below) to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
10. Grand Prize (3): Two tickets to Super Bowl LII. Game is scheduled to occur on February 4, 2018. Travel and accommodations are the responsibility of the prize recipients. Game date is subject to change. Seating assignments are subject to availability and change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not liable for any missed events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay or in the event winner and/or a guest misses a scheduled airline flight (through no fault of Sponsor or due to Force Majeure). Any costs related to travel are solely the winner’s responsibility. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities, trip cancellation insurance, personal purchases and all other expenses are solely the winner’s responsibility. Winner and guests must abide by all venue policies. Sponsor and/or venue operator reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from winner or winner’s guest(s) who it and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor and/or venue operator into disrepute. Approximate Retail Value is up to $XXXXX.00. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
If Sponsor so elects, the potential Grand Prize winner and his/her guests may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential Grand Prize winner and his/her guests will not bring the Sponsor or the NFL Entities (as defined below) into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the potential Grand Prize winner and his/her guests agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
11. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold New Bohemia, Anheuser-Busch, LLC and the NFL Entities (as defined below) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
12. For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: New Bohemia Super Bowl Sweepstakes, 220 S 6th St., Suite 1200, Minneapolis, MN 55402, for receipt by February 28, 2018.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.